Diagram of the Process
- Our carrots are fresh and healthy. They are daily cropped from our fields, checked, cleaned, selected and packed in the same day.
- To obtain high quality products we check step by step the entire production chain; availing ourselves of technicians we collaborate with our producers from the planting to the crop of our carrots respecting a strict legislation.
- Carrots arrive at our farm company by refrigerated trucks to preserve freshness.
- A very first selection of the product is carried out, making an immediate quality control and product analysis, which verifies the suitability.
- Then we pass through a pre-washing in a special tank and, soon after, to the washing in a POLISH cutting edge washing machine, which can deeply brush carrots making them particularly brilliant.
- The optical and mechanical selection of the product is made with cutting-edge machinery, creating in this way a second and final selection of carrots that are ready for the packaging.
- Afterwards we pass on different types of package for the end product, the verification of the label, the weight and all other quality parameters.
- Finally, we arrive to the palletizing and delivery of the merchandise to our customers.
- In 24 hours we pass from the crop of carrots to the presence of our product on the shelves of large and small distribution.
- Download Pdf